Menopause, Zhi Bai Di Huang Wan
- List Price:
- Sale Price: $12.95
- Amount Saved: $7.00
- Availability: Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- Jade Dragon Classical Formulas, Menopause Teapills, Zhi Bai Di Huang Wan.
- Made at GMP internationally certified facilities. (Good Manufacturing Practices) In addition to the laboratory testing required by the different GMPs, nuherbs Co. conducts additional testing for contaminants such as heavy metals, mircobacteria, and pesticide residues.
- Dual testing is done by independent laboratories in the United States and the factory's in-house laboratories in China. This is one of the few companies that does dual testing.
- Pharmacopeia Grade - meets or exceeds standards of Chinese Pharmacopeia guidelines. Simply put, the quality of pharmacopeia herbs is better than commonly used food grade herbs to ensure they deliver their intended effect.
- Convenient size bottles, 200 pills per bottle. Approximately an 8 day supply.
1 bottle holds 200 pills, approximately an 8 day supply. Menopause pills, or teapills, are also known by the Pin Yin name Zhi Bai Di Huang Wan. It is a formula that is traditionally used to ease the discomfort of menopause: hot flashes, flushed face, general dryness, night sweats, anxiety. This statement is made by the manufacturer, on the bottle. Also, this formula is an ancient and widely used Chinese herbal formula for clearing heat and nourishing the Yin (or cooling) energy of the body. Other brands call this formula: Eight Flavor Rehmannia teapills.
- Product Dimensions: 0.16 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 0.16 pounds
- ASIN: B00BO8D8X8
- Item model number:
- Average Customer Review: Customer Reviews