Medications Unit Dose Pack by Rescue Essentials
- Rescue Essentials' Unit Dose Pack provides five of the most commonly needed medications, all in weatherproof foil packed unit doses and contained in a 3" x 4" ziplock bag.
- Perfect for re-stocking your IFAK. FDA labeling info on each foil pack assures that you know what you're taking - or giving.
- Don't just dump a bunch of pills into a bag or bottle when you bug out, be sure they're there and in good shape when you need them!
- Each ziplock bag contains generic versions of: (SEE BELOW)
CONTENTS: 12 (6 packets) 200mg ibuprofen tablets, 12 (6 packets) 325mg acetaminophen tablets, 6 Diamode (2mg loperamide hcl) anti-diarrheal, 4 25mg diphenhydramine tablets, 8 (4 packets) antacid (calcium carbonate) tablets.
- ASIN: B0093PBOI0
- Item model number:
- Average Customer Review: Customer Reviews