GoodSense Allergy Relief Loratadine Tablets, 10 mg, 365 Count Allergy Pills for Allergy Relief
- APPROVED FOR INDOOR AND OUTDOOR ALLERGY RELIEF: The active ingredient in GoodSense Allergy Relief is Loratadine 10 mg, an antihistamine approved for the treatment of both indoor and outdoor allergy symptoms.
- 24-HOUR RELIEF: Each allergy pill contains 10 mg of Loratadine, the original prescription strength. It provides 24-hour relief of: runny nose; itchy, watery eyes; sneezing; itching of the nose or throat
- ALLERGY MEDICINE: GoodSense Allergy Relief Loratadine Tablets, 10 mg temporarily relieves symptoms due to hay fever or other upper respiratory allergies: runny nose; itchy, watery eyes; sneezing; itching of the nose or throat
- EFFECTIVE: Each Goodsense Loratadine 10 mg tablet, an allergy medicine, provides 1 day of relief and contains no gluten.
- DIRECTIONS: Adults and children 6 years and over: one 10 mg tablet once daily; do not take more than one 10 mg tablet in 24 hours. Children under 6 years of age and consumers with liver or kidney disease, ask a doctor.
Good Sense allergy relief loratadine tablets, 10 mg temporarily relieves these symptoms due to hay fever or other upper respiratory allergies: runny nose, sneezing, itchy, watery eyes, itching of the nose or throat. Compare to the active ingredient of Claritin tablets. See product images above for full product details. Chrome-plated swivel hook.
- Product Dimensions: 1.78 x 1.78 x 3.44 inches; 0.0016 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 0.0016 pounds
- ASIN: B00HE66ZUC
- Item model number:
- Average Customer Review: Customer Reviews