GoodSense Allergy Relief, Diphenhydramine HCL Antihistamine, 25 mg, 100 Count
- Compare to Benadryl Allergy active ingredient
- Temporarily relieves these symptoms due to hay fever or other upper respiratory allergies: runny nose; sneezing; itchy, watery eyes; itchy nose or throat. Temporarily relieves these symptoms of the common cold: runny nose; sneezing
- Coated tablet for easy swallowing
- Complete Allergy Relief
Ah, Ah, Ah, ACHOO!
Allergy sufferers can hope for the day when medical advancements make allergies a thing of the past. Until then, there’s Good Sense. Good Sense Allergy Relief Tablets, Diphenhydramine Hydrochloride, 25 mg temporarily relieve symptoms due to hay fever or other upper respiratory allergies, including runny nose; sneezing; itchy, watery eyes; and itchy nose or throat. Good Sense Allergy Relief Tablets help quiet the symptoms, so you can explore strange, new worlds.
Take every 4 to 6 hours, not more than 6 doses in 24 hours. Adults and children 12 years of age and over: 1 or 2 tablets. Children 6 to under 12 years of age: 1 tablet. Children 4 to under 6 years of age: do not use unless directed by a doctor. Children under 4 years of age: do not use.
Active ingredient (in each tablet): Diphenhydramine hydrochloride 25 mg. Inactive ingredients: carnauba wax, crospovidone, D&C red no. 27 aluminum lake, dibasic calcium phosphate dihydrate, hypromellose, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, polyethylene glycol, polysorbate 80, pregelatinized starch, stearic acid, titanium dioxide.
Good Sense Allergy Relief Tablets
- Do not use with any other product containing diphenhydramine, even one used on skin; to make a child sleepy.
- Ask a doctor before use if you have glaucoma; trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland; a breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis.
- Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking sedatives or tranquilizers.
- When using this product marked drowsiness may occur; avoid alcoholic drinks; excitability may occur, especially in children; alcohol, sedatives and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness; be careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery.
- If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
- Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. (1-800-222-1222)
- Product Dimensions: 1.88 x 1.81 x 3.44 inches; 0.1 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 0.1 pounds
- ASIN: B0030HKZ00
- Item model number:
- Average Customer Review: Customer Reviews