ClinicalGuard 14 Ovulation Test Strips & 5 Pregnancy Test Strips Combo
- ClinicalGuard LH Urine Ovulation Test and HCG Urine Pregnancy tests are easy to administer yourself.
- Test strips have sensitivity of 25 mIU, or 25 ng/L
- Negative: Only one color band appears, in the Control Zone. No band in the test zone
- Positive: Distinct color bands appear in Control and Test Zones.
- This product only available on Amazon from ClinicalGuard
The ClinicalGuard LH Urine Ovulation Test is a fast-acting ovulation test. It works by detecting the presence of Luteinizing Hormone ("LH") in urine. LH increases dramatically just before ovulation - a woman' most fertile time of the month to conceive. The increase in LH also known as LH-Surge - is the hormonal change that precipitates ovulation (the release of the egg). The ClinicalGuard HCG Urine Test is a fast-acting pregnancy test. It works by detecting the presence of human chorionic gonadotropin ("HCG") in urine. If your result is positive, please contact your physician. He or she will be able to confirm your pregnancy. If your results are negative and you have reasons to believe that you are pregnant (e.g. delayed menstruation), you should repeat the test after a few days. The ClinicalGuard test takes just a few seconds to collect your urine, and five minutes to obtain results. Note: The color intensity of the test bands on the test vary depending on the concentration of LH hormone detected.
- Product Dimensions: 4.57 x 4.72 x 0.94 inches; 0.19 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 0.19 pounds
- ASIN: B009G4CARW
- Item model number: CGLH14HCG5
- Average Customer Review: Customer Reviews