Accumed One Step Ovulation (LH) Test Strips Fertility Kit (50 Count)
- AccuMed's FDA approved strips are highly sensitive and over 99% accurate, showing you when conception is most likely.
- Results are easy to read and appear fast - as quickly as under 60 seconds!
- Test predicts when there is an LH hormone surge based on the ovulation cycle. After a positive test, ovulation will occur within 24-48 hours. The scientific reliability of this method has been standardized by the World Health Organization (early detection sensitivity level 25mIU/ml).
- Maximize your chances for pregnancy by knowing when you are most fertile (6-24 hours after you ovulate) using ovulation tests manufactured to the highest quality standards.
- You will receive 50 Ovulation (LH) test strips per order, with guaranteed expiration date March 2016 or later. Foscam Digital Technologies is the authorized US distributor of AccuMed products and every authentic package comes with Foscam's quality guarantee and outstanding customer service (over 95% lifetime positive feedback rating).
AccuMed One Step Ovulation (LH) Test Strips Fertility Kit (50 Count)
FDA Approved with WHO Compliant, Professional Reliability for Home Medical Use
Accurate:AccuMed's FDA approved strips are highly sensitive and over 99% accurate (early detection sensitivity level: 25mIU/ml), showing you when conception is most likely.
Quick:Results appear fast - as quickly as under 60 seconds!
Easy:Features an exceptionally clear indicator line for sure readings so that you never receive false or ambiguous positives.
Superbly Reliable:Manufactured to the highest quality standards and distributed for AccuMed with US support & warranty provided exclusively by Foscam Digital Tech. The tests are 100% FDA approved. They detect the presence of the Luteinizing Hormone ("LH") which occurs naturally in the urine of normal women and increases dramatically during peak ovulation periods. AccuMed LH Ovulation test strips are meticulously crafted to extremely high standards with sensitivity at 25mIU/m. Beware of low cost test strips that do not advertise the sensitivity rating as they are often less than half as sensitive. The tests measure the lutenizing hormone increases which characterize normal fertility cycles. WHO experts state that LH testing is a reliable way to detect ovulation. Ovulation will occur after 24-48 hours following a positive test.
- ASIN: B00O19721G
- Item model number:
- Average Customer Review: Customer Reviews