Coconut Oil (Fractionated). Base Carrier Oil for Aromatherapy, Essential Oil or Massage use 4 oz
- List Price:
- Sale Price: $6.98
- Amount Saved: $1.01
- Availability: Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- Plant Guru Coconut Oil (Fractionated) is suitable for manufacturers, aromatherapists and massage therapists
- Fractionated Coconut produces a barrier on the skin, but will not clog pores
- Unlike other Carrier Oils The shelf life is indefinite with proper storage conditions (cool, out of direct sunlight).
- Compared to: H&B Oils Center Co, Dr Adorable, Plant Therapy, Edens Garden, Now Foods, Healing Solutions, Ellie's Best, Molivera Organics, Doterra, Life-Flo, Essential Depot, Aura Cacia, Bulk Apothecary, Natures Oil
- Plant Guru has carrier oils available in the following varieties: Abyssinian, almond, apricot, avocado, boabab, black cumin, black, currant, borage, canola, castor, cherry kernel, coconut 76 degree and fractionated, echiun, emu, evening primrose, flax seed, grapeseed, hazelnut, hemp seed, jojoba, kukui nut, macadamia nut, meadowfoam seed, moringa, olive, peach kernel, pecan, perilla seed, pistachio, pomegranate, pumkin seed, raspberry, red palm, palm, olein, rice bran, rosehip, safflower, seabuckthorn, sesame seed, shea nut, sunflower, walnut, wheat germ
Plant Guru Fractionated Coconut oil Or MCT (medium chain triglycerides) is actually a fraction of the entire oil. More specifically it is the medium chain fatty acids that are separated for specific uses. The fractionation of coconut oil may be used to make caprylic/capric tryglycerides. Medium chain triglycerides such as caprylic/capric's are most commonly used for medical applications, special diets and cosmetics. Another common use of fractionated coconut oil is a carrier oil for fragrance oil manufacturing.
- Product Dimensions: 2 x 2 x 6 inches;
- ASIN: B00JQFWIV4
- Item model number: PG-Coconut Oil-FRA-4oz
- Average Customer Review: Customer Reviews